Space Villain RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Space Villain RP

Let's go on a space heist!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leanne
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Since I think I'm the only person who knows everyone, this is a thread to introduce yourself to everyone. There should be 5-8 of us depending on how many people actually agree to do the thing. Razz

So far we have:
Me (Leanne)
Pim
Phoebe
Tamar
Emma
(Probably) Alex

Last edited by Leanne on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://spacevillainrp.forumotion.com
emmatens
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 3:42 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Emma, and I mostly write f/f historical fiction and/or fantasy. I generally think of myself as a YA person, but I'm revising a MG right now, and starting to draft an adult romance, so I'm kind of all over the map these days!

I'm have absolutely no experience with sci-fi/space opera, so have fun watching me blunder through this Very Happy

Also, I live in Guelph, just outside Toronto, Canada, and probably more relevantly, my time zone is EST.
Back to top Go down
phxlo
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi all, I'm Phoebe, and I mostly write fantasy and/or very soft sci-fi. Everything I know about space opera I learned from Star Wars (and Empress of Forever, which I'm currently reading), but I do understand explody fun times so I'm here for that I guess? Smile

I'm in New York, so EST as well!
Back to top Go down
Leanne
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Heyyyyyyy guys! Very Happy

Just adding to the timezone thing, I'm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) with daylight savings.

Also we'll probably start in the next few days, the first posts will generally be setting your characters up to get on the luxury party spaceship, kinda like an opening POV scene for them. If your character needs something to be there (eg. Need hook on side of ship to grapple, even though why is there a hook on a spaceship??) then throw it in anyway. We aren't exactly here for precisely planned plots and believability, that's for your MSes. Razz

Just HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
https://spacevillainrp.forumotion.com
pim
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:19 pm

wooooops

i forgot to introduce myself

hi, i'm pim, i live in the best city in australia, melbourne (don't believe what leanne tells you). time zone is GMT+11 right now

i really like food and if i didn't sell my soul to science, i would probably have opened up a restaurant.

i write whatever i fancy c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Villain RP :: Important info-
Jump to: